Monday, April 12, 2010

Interview MARA

Alhamdulillah..I succesfully went to the Anggerik Mall where the interview were held at noon just now..The interview's questions were quite okayy..There were two lady who interviewed me..Okay,now I will tell you guys what happened just now..



Firstly,when I arrived there,I went directly to the 3rd floor of the mall and asks the 'pendaftar'..



Pendaftar 1: Adik interview kul brape?

Me: Kul 12 tengah hari..

Pendaftar 1: Oh,adik kene dftr kat ground floor dl..sume yg ade kat atas ni,yg interview kul 11 nnti..

Me: Ouh,okayy..*with smile



After that, my father and I went downstairs and waited for about an hour to register my name at the ground floor..



Pendaftar 2: Ok..pergi tingkat atas,Panel 6..



I went upstairs again at 12 noon sharp..Then, I register again my name and told the Pendaftar 1 which Panel I'm in..At around 20 minutes after that, my turn to be interviewed arrived..

I opened the door where Panel 6 were and gave them salam with smile..I shake my hand with both of them and take a seat in front of them..



Lady 1: What is your name?

Me: ******* ****** ***** ***** ****

Lady 1: Where do you come from?

Me: I came from.............

Lady 1: What is your parents occupations?

Me: My mother is....while my father is......

Lady 1: How many siblings you have?

Me: I have....I'm the middle one...Both of my sisters are still studying..

Lady 1: Where both of them studying?

Me: My elder sister.......whereas my younger sister..........

Lady 1: Where do you study before?

Me: SMK..........

Lady 1: Where is it located?

Me: AU.....

Lady 1: Do you really want to take this biotech course?

Me: Yes because...........

Lady 1: In which field would you like to specialized in?

Me:...........

Lady 2: Ok,what do you now about medicine biotechnology?

Me:Bla bla bla...

Lady 2: What do you know about biotechnology?

Me: Bla bla bla...

Lady 2: Do you do homework on this course?

Me: Yup...bla bla bla..

*Ble dh kene tanye smpi mcm ni,I guess they were not interested in me after all..huhu..:(



Lady 2: What is your strength? (unbelieveable question..sheesh!)

Me: I'm...........

Lady 1: Where do you want to study after this?

Me: Bla bla bla....

Lady 2: Okay,I have no more questions to asked you..do you want to asked us any question?

Me: *Aku xigt aku soal ape..tp,jwpnnye berbunyi seperti ini...

Lady 2: We will give to the BEST applicants..I hope,u know what I mean..



Aku dh mcm putus harap..yeah...:(



Okey,bagi sesape yg dapat Panel 6,bak kate wani sendiri,mmg untung..me too felt it that way..sbb,mmg banyak soalan yg simple2 je die tanye..but,cuma satu je..make sure you give the best explanation ever from your point of view and dun ever2 feel nervous..dun ever2 selang selikan ngan explanation korg ngan berkate umm..and..oh..do try practice your english language every day with your parents,friends and your siblings..make sure jgak,korg dpt tido yg secukupnye..sume ni akan mempengaruhi ape je yg korg dh practice atau yg korg bakal ckp kat interviewer tu..last but not least,recite your prayers a lot and selawat skali..! :)



Gudluck to all of you out there! :D

3 comments:

  1. dye tnye soalan satu2? O__O peliknye. anyway, jgn sedih2. bnde da lps. bykkn berdoa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ala, ok la tuu, soalan yg ko dpt pun simple...insyaallah leh dpt

    ReplyDelete
  3. mya & aimi:thanks!aku pun dh xnk igt bende ni. :)
    doa jelaaaa..

    ReplyDelete